Specializing in Math and Science through Technology Immersion
Challenge to Excellence is a no-tuition public charter school in Douglas County, Colorado. We offer Elementary (K-5), and Middle school (6-8).
Our goal is to produce well rounded students who:
- achieve at their ability level
- actively pursue their own education
- utilize 21st century learning and critical thinking skills to solve real world problems
- are effective communicators,
- Exemplify a positive self-image with the desire, ability and tools to be productive members of an ever changing, global society.
C2E combines research based, best practice curriculum and regular standards testing for excellence in education. Beyond performing well on standardized tests, our students are able to synthesize their learning to translate into real life.
*C2E Student Accountability Council Survey OPEN*
The SAC’s purpose is to inform, encourage and provide opportunities for parent and community members to be involved in the planning and evaluation of the school’s instructional program and quality improvement process. At least every two years, the SAC performs a survey to get your feedback. Parents, teachers and staff are eligible to take the survey. If 75% of families submit the survey, the children will earn a dress down day.Mark your calendar: Survey starts April 8th and will close April 19th. To access the survey, please click here.